新视野大学英语读写教程2翻译,新视野大学英语3课后答案 完整版

果果英语网 2023-07-30

新视野大学英语读写教程2翻译?Whenthegoinggetstough,thetoughtakeaccounting.Whenthejobmarketworsens,manystudentscalculatetheycan'tmajorinEnglishorhistory.Theyhavetostudysomethingthatbooststheirprospectsoflandingajob.当形势变得困难时,强者会去选学会计。那么,新视野大学英语读写教程2翻译?一起来了解一下吧。

新视野大学英语3课后答案 完整版

Unit1

1.她连水都不愿喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了.

She wouldn't take a drink, much less could she stay for dinner.

2.他认为我在对他说谎,但实际上我讲的是实话.

He thought I was lying to him,whereas I was telling the truth.

3.这个星期你每天都迟到,对此你怎么解释?

How do you account for the fact that you have been late every day this week?

4.他们利润增长的部分原因是采用了新的市场策略.

The increase in their profits is due partly to their new market strategy.

5.这样的措施很可能会带来工作效率的提高.

Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency.

6.我们已经在这个项目上投入了大量时间和精力,所以我们只能继续.

We have already poured a lot of time and energy into the project, so we have to carry on.

Unit3

1.你再怎么有经验碧冲,也得学习新技术.

You are never too experienced to learn new techniques.

2.还存在一个问题,那就是派谁去带领历慧并那里的研究工作.

There remains one problem,namely,who should be sent to head the research there.

3.由于文化的不同,他们的关系在开始确实遇到了一些困难.

Their relationship did meet with some difficulty at the beginning because of cultural differences.

4.虽然他历经沉浮,但我始终相信他总有一肢迹天会成功.

Though he has had ups and downs,I believed all along that he would succeed someday.

5.我对你的说法的真实性有些保留看法.

I have some reservations about the truth of your claim.

6.她长得不特别高,但是她身材瘦,给人一种个子高的感觉.

She isn't particularly tall,but her slim figure gives an illusion of height.

Unit4

1.有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?

It is a great pleasure to meet friends from afar.

2.不管黑猫白猫,能抓住老鼠就是好猫.

It doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice.

3.你必须明天上午十点之前把那笔钱还给我.

You must let me have the money back without fail by ten o'clock tomorrow morning.

4.请允许我参加这个项目,我对这个项目非常感兴趣.

Allow me to take part in this project: I am more than a little interested in it.

5.人人都知道他比较特殊:他来去随意.

Everyone knows that he is special:He is free to e and go as he pleases.

6.看她脸上不悦的神色,我觉得她似乎有什么话想跟我说.

Watching the unhappy look on her face,I felt as though she wishes to say something to me.

Unit5

1.他说话很自信,给我留下了深刻的印象.

He spoke confidently,which impressed me most.

2.我父亲太爱忘事,总是在找钥匙.

My father is so forgetful that he is always looking for his keys.

3.我是十分感谢你给我的帮助.

I'm very grateful to you for all the help you have given me.

4.光线不足,加上地面潮湿,使得驾驶十分困难.

The bad light,coupled with the wet ground,made driving very difficult.

5.由于缺乏资金,他们不得不取消了创业计划.

Being starved of funds,they had to cancel their plan to start a business.

6.每当有了麻烦,他们总是依靠我们.

They always lean on us whenever they are in trouble.

Unit6

1. 就像机器需要经常运转一样,身体也需要经常锻炼.

(Just) as a machine needs regular running, so does the body need regular exercise.

2. 在美国学习时,他学会了弹钢琴.

He learned to play the piano while studying in the United States.

3. 令我们失望的是,他拒绝了我的邀请.

To our disappointment, he turned down our invitation.

4. 真实情况是,不管是好是坏,随着新科技的进步,世界发生了变化.

The reality is that, for better or worse, the world has changed with advance of new technologies.

5.我班里大多数女生在被要求回答问题时都似乎感到不自在.

Most of the female students in my class appear to be ill at ease when (they are) required to answer questions.

6. 当地 *** 负责运动会的安全.

The local government took charge of the security for the sports meeting.

Unit7

1.在会上,除了其他事情,他们还讨论了目前的经济形势.

At the meeting they discussed, among other things, the present economic situation.

2.我对大自然了解得越多,就越痴迷于大自然的奥秘.

The more I learned about the nature,the more absorbed I became in its mystery.

3.医生建议说,有压力的人要学会做一些新鲜有趣、富有挑战性的事情,好让自己的负面情绪有发泄的渠道.

The doctor remends that those stressed people should try something new,interesting and challenging in order to give their negative feelings an outlet.

4.那个学生的成绩差,但老师给他布置了更多的作业,而不是减少作业量.

The teacher gives more homework to the student who has bad grades instead of cutting it down.

5.相比之下,美国的父母更趋向于把孩子的成功归因于天赋.

By contrast,American parents are more likely to attribute their children's success to natural talent.

6.教师首先要考虑的事情之一是唤起学生的兴趣,激发他们的创造性.

One of a teacher's priorities is to stimulate students' interests and their creativity.

Unit8

1. 她一点也不知道这幅画有一天居然会价值100多万美金.

Little did she know that this picture would one day be worth more than a million dollars.

2. 虽然我理解你说的话,但是我不同意你在这个问题上的看法.

While I understand what you say, I don’t agree with you on the issue.

3. 我认为警察的职责就是保护人民.

I think the police are meant to protect people.

4. 昨天我去看他,却发现他已于几天前出国了.

I went to see him yesterday, only to find that he had gone abroad several days before.

5. 在每周例会上,每个人的发言都不能偏离会议议题.

At the weekly meeting, everyone must confine their remarks to the subject.

6. 要是我没说那些愚蠢的话该多好啊!那时我太年轻,不能明辨是非.

If only I hadn’t said those silly words! I was too young then to distinguish right from wrong.

Unit9

1. 我确信自己一定会有出息,即使至今我还没做出大的成绩.

I am sure that I will make something of myself, even though I have not achieved any major success so far.

2. 我这么多年来如此努力,我觉得自己应该有个好的前途.

I have been working hard for so many years; I feel I am entitled to a good future.

3. 当她丈夫离她而去,只留给她生活的残局去收拾时,她的心智失常了.

When her hu *** and deserted her, leaving her with nothing but scattered pieces of life to pick up, she went insane.

4. 从我的立场看,母亲当时过于严厉,并没有顾及我的感受.

From my standpoint, Mother was too hard on me then, without taking my feelings into account.

5. 当我登上事业的顶峰时,常萦绕在我心头的是母亲说过的话:“面对生活,不放弃.”

I reached the summit of my professional career, mother's words "Never be a quitter in face of life" were constantly in my mind.

6. 你应该知道的,不能在大街上踢足球.

You should know better than to play football in the street.

新视野大学英语2电子书

翻译

她如此专心地读那本书,以至于有人进来她也没意识到。

she was so absorbed in reading the book that she was not conscious of someone coming in.

他第一次会议就迟到了将近一个小时,给大家留下了一个很糟糕的印象。

He was late for almost an hour for the first meeting, leaving a bad impression on everyone.

不管是有意识还是无意识,我们往往会根据对方的眼神、面部表情、形体动作和态度对他们作皮肢稿出判断。

Consciously or unconsciously, we make up our minds about people through their eyes, faces, bodies, and attitudes.

周教授一生都致力于语言教学事业。

Professor Zhou was committed to the cause of language teaching all his life.

许多指导性的书籍都有建议:要想给人留下好印象饥镇,其诀窍在于始终如一地保持最佳的自我。

新视野4课后答案带翻译

Section A 跨国婚姻

我和盖尔计划举行一个不事张扬的婚礼。在两年的相处中,我们的关系经历了起伏,这是一对情侣在学着相互了解、理解和尊重时常常出现的。但在这整整两年间,我们坦诚地面对彼此性格中的弱点和优点。

我们之间的种族及文化差异不但增强了我们的关系,还教会了我们要彼此宽容、谅解和开诚布公。盖尔有时不明白为何我和其他黑人如此关注种族问题,而我感到吃惊的是,她好像忘记了美国社会中种族仇恨种种微妙的表现形式。

对于成为居住在美国、异族通婚的夫妻,我和盖尔对未来没有不切实际的幻想。相互信任和尊重才是我们俩永不枯竭的力量源泉。

许多夫妻因为错误的理由结了婚,结果在10年、20年或30年后才发觉他们原来是合不来的。他们在婚前几乎没有花时间去互相了解,他们忽视了严重的性格差异,指望婚姻会自然而然地解决各种问题。我们希望避免重蹈覆辙。事实更说明了这一点:已经结婚35年的盖尔的父母正经历着一场充满怨恨、令人痛苦的婚变,这件事给盖尔带来了很大打击,并一度给我们正处于萌芽状态的关系造成了负面影响。

当盖尔把我们计划举办婚礼的消息告诉家人时,她遇到了一些阻力。她的母亲德博拉过去一直赞成我们的关系,甚至还开过玩笑,问我们打算何时结婚,这样她就可以抱外孙了。

新视野大学英语2第三版读写教程

新视野大学英语2读写教程答案翻译题

新视野大学英语2读写教程答案翻译题,很多同学在做翻译总有一些单词不认识,导致翻译错误,还有一些是翻译的不够准确,下面我整理了新视野大学英语2读写教程答案翻译题,欢迎做好来对答案。

新视野大学英语2读写教程答案翻译题1

1.她连水都不愿意喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。

She wouldn’t take a drink, much less would

she stay for dinner.

2.他认为我在对他说谎,但实际上我讲衡慧的咐乎答是实话。

He thought I

was lying to him, whereas I was telling the truth.

3. 这个星期你每天都迟到,对此你怎么解释?

How do you account for the fact that you have been

late every day this week?

4.他们利润增长的部分原因是采用了新的市场策略。

The increase in

their profits is due partly to their new market strategy.

5. 这样的措施很可能会带来工作效率的提高。

新视野大学英语2第三版完整翻译

我和盖尔计划举行一个不事张扬的婚礼。

在两年的相处中,我们的关谈樱系经历了起伏,这是一对情侣在学着相互了解、理解和尊重时常常出现的。

但在这整整两年间,我们坦诚地面对彼此性格中的弱点和优点。

我们之间的种神竖族及文化差异不但增强了我们的关系,还教会了我们要彼此宽容、谅解和开诚布公。

盖尔有时不明白为何我和其他黑人如此关注种族问题,而游侍大我感到吃惊的是,她好像忘记了美国社会中种族仇恨种种微妙的表现形式

以上就是新视野大学英语读写教程2翻译的全部内容,翻译她如此专心地读那本书,以至于有人进来她也没意识到。she was so absorbed in reading the book that she was not conscious of someone coming in.他第一次会议就迟到了将近一个小时,给大家留下了一个很糟糕的印象。内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。

下一篇: 胜利单词,胜利英文怎么写的单词
上一篇: 选手的英语,选手的英文单词
相关文章
返回顶部